PELATIHAN HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
TRAINING HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
Objectives Pelatihan High Impact Presentation
Do you want to present your ideas with conviction, control and pose? Do you want to overcome those ‘presentation anxieties’ and become comfortable and relaxed with your own speaking style? Do you want to expertly handle a challenging audience?
In this course, you will learn to deliver a presentation that’s clear, informative, memorable, motivating and convincing.
Other Benefits Training High Impact Presentation
By attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Analyze your audience
* Organize your thoughts and write a clearly focused outline that wastes no words or time
* Develop your writing and organizing techniques
* Use visual aids
* Speak clearly and confidently in both prepared and impromptu speaking situations
* Manage presentation stress
* Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose stressing key ideas
* Face an audience with confidence and control and make the most of your own natural speaking
* Use your words and your body to convince and persuade the audience.
* Recognize what makes inspiring presentations
* Assess different audience needs
* Plan delivery of content, structure and objective
* Be more aware of your body language
* Establish credibility with your audience
* Communicate with emotional impact
* Use visual aids to maximum effect
* Give and receive constructive feedback
* Improve your confidence to present.
Agenda Pelatihan High Impact Presentation
1. Introduction / Background
* Workshop objectives
* Expectation of participants.
2. The 7 Steps in Effective Presentation
* Initial planning, Situational analysis
* Goal and Message Definition
* Audience analysis
* Planning the presentation Approach.
* Techniques to expedite the design process
* The standard presentation formula
* Organizations tools
* Titles –A full house may depend on them.
5. Build the Content
* Explanation –desc’s, definitions and ground rules
* Supporting material –the meat of the presentation
* Visual aids Limited multimedia and multi-image presentations.
6. Make Arrangements
* Six Axioms
* Arranging for facilities, equipment and incidentals.
7. Test and Evaluate
* Planning a productive test phase
* Conducting a productive dry run
* Some criteria for evaluating presentations.
8. Deliver: Show Time!
* Overview – some basic points
* Achieving positive nonverbal messages
* Language – the verbal channel
* Transmission of language – the voice.
9. Follow-up: You’re not Through Yet
* Kind of follow-up
* Assessment and feedback.
10. Special Presentation Situation
* The team presentation
* International presentation
* Speaking from a manuscript
* The presenter as emcee.
11. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Who Should Attend?
* Anybody who wants to improve his/her presentation skill.
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc and Twela Gunawan MM.
He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
Mr. Sinurat has a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
* A researcher for the National Institute for Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN)
* Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM (a well-known management institute in Indonesia), specialized in human resources management and development, operations/production management, quantitative analysis; lecturer at post graduate of Lembaga PPM. He has about 10.000 hours of teaching to big, medium and small companies, local as well as multinational companies.
* Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, producer of white cigarette such as Dunhill, Kansas, White Horses, etc. His final project with the company was to lead assessment and selection process for merger purposes between British American Tobacco – Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia).
* Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco Indonesia
* Managing Director.
Jadwal Pelatihan Transform-mpi.com 2020 :
- 15 sd 16 Januari 2020
- 29 sd 30 Januari 2020
- 12 sd 13 Februari 2020
- 26 sd 27 Februari 2020
- 11 sd 12 Maret 2020
- 18 sd 19 Maret 2020
- 15 sd 16 April 2020
- 22 sd 23 April 2020
- 5 sd 6 Mei 2020
- 13 sd 14 Mei 2020
- 10 sd 11 Juni 2020
- 24 sd 25 Juni 2020
- 8 sd 9 Juli 2020
- 22 sd 23 Juli 2020
- 12 sd 13 Agustus 2020
- 26 sd 27 Agustus 2020
- 9 sd 10 September 2020
- 23 sd 24 September 2020
- 7 sd 8 Oktober 2020
- 21 sd 22 Oktober 2020
- 4 sd 5 November 2020
- 14 sd 19 November 2020
- 2 sd 3 Desember 2020
- 16 sd 17 Desember 2020
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp.6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor CS kami.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di transform-mpi.com:
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.