PELATIHAN Six Sigma Green Belt Training
DESKRPISI PELATIHAN Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Are You Facing These Symptoms in Your Enterprise ?
* Related with operational results : Unachievable; doesn’t represent customer pain & needs; improper measurement and calibration; too many, too technical, too complicated; too simple, even too broad; redundant or even unrelated each other
* In routine business process : Unclear responsibility or even silo organization; not linked with strategic issues or other initiatives; too rigid/stiff and inflexible; too general or even too detail; too many non-value added activities; never get enough attention from stakeholders
* With employees or teams : Difference paradigm/point of view; make decision based on assumptions; unbalanced workload; unlinked with reward mechanism; not related with manpower planning; no talent/rising stars identification
* Related with information technology : Too many data but lack of good information; no data interference and co-relation analysis; no data history and/or future projection; system does not provide optimum support
SIX SIGMA is a business management strategy, originally developed by Motorola, that today enjoys wide-spread application in many sectors of industry.
Six Sigma identifies and remove the cause of defects and errors in manufacturing and transactional business processes. Using a set of quality management methods –including statistical method– and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization (Black Belts, Green Belts, etc.) who are experts in these methods. Each Six Sigma project carried out within an organization follows a defined sequence steps and has quantified financial targets (reduce cost or increase profit).
Training Objective PELATIHAN Six Sigma Green Belt Training
1. Understand the basic mentality which should exist in doing continuous improvement methodologies
2. Understand the concept of continuous improvement using Six Sigma methodology, especially DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
3. Know how to utilize common tools in Six Sigma.
Target Participants PELATIHAN Six Sigma Green Belt Training
* Middle-to-top manager from all across the organization
* Quality Improvement Team
* Management Representatives
* Business school students
Training Method PELATIHAN Six Sigma Green Belt Training
* Class training, interaction, and discussion
* Exercise and Case Study
(all materials will be in English, presentation in Indonesian)
* What is Six Sigma, Concepts, Methodologies & History
* Six Sigma as strategic initiatives
* Capture “true” customer needs
* Translating customer needs into actionable performance measures
* How to ensure data validity
* Step by step collecting data
* Measuring our process capability and the source of variation
* Identify the best solution and the best possible configuration using DOE (Design of Experiment)
* How to ensure the implementation effort are properly executed and sustained
* Six Sigma case study & workshop
Facilitator PELATIHAN Six Sigma Green Belt Training
1. Nanang Eko Raswandi: Has been practicing and actively involves in Business Process Improvement and Six Sigma since 1996. Although his professional career mainly was in consumer banking and auto-financing industries, with mature experience and comprehensive understanding of organization behavior. He is proven to be able to facilitate non service firms such as manufacturing and agriculture industries improving their operations in terms of results (effectiveness) and cost (efficiency).
Jadwal Pelatihan Transform-mpi.com 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp.6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor CS Kami.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di transform-mpi.com:
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.