PELATIHAN Petroleum Engineering for Non Petroleum Engineer
TRAINING TENTANG Petroleum Engineer for Non Petroleum Engineer
COURSE OBJECTIVE TRAINING TENTANG Petroleum Engineer for Non Petroleum Engineer
This course will tell participants from cradle to the grave concerning the oil & gas industry. This course provides introduction to the petroleum industries and petroleum engineering activities. The coverage starts from introducing the petroleum (oil and gas) industries, and it is followed by the illustration and description of oil and gas reservoir (what is it really looks like?). The participants will then be presented the petroleum engineering activities from finding, lifting, and transporting oil and gas. Brief presentation on the current technologies to increase oil recovery will be also presented. Social aspect including HSE, CSR and Decommissioning activity will be covered, so anybody involved in the business will understand how to run the activity safely and to give profits to all of us, including the stakeholders.
1. Basic Oil and Gas Industry
2. Introduction to Oil and Gas Reservoir
3. Oil and Gas Exploration
4. Drilling Operation
5. Drilling Mud
6. Casing Selection and Setting Depth
8. Completion, Work over and Stimulation
9. Formation Evaluation
10. Introduction to Technical Production
11. Introduction to Surface Facility for Oil and Gas
12. Introduction to Artificial Lift
13. EOR introduction
14. Field management
15. HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) – ‘new’ pre-requisites
16. CSR or CD
17. Decomissioning (restoration, reclamation or similar )
This course is designed for non engineers who are interested (or already) in the petroleum industries, and engineers who do not involved directly in the petroleum engineering activities, such as:
* Secretary in petroleum business and support/services companies
* Environmental personnel
* Safety personnel
* ComDev or CSR staff personnel
* Security staff personnel
* PR staff personnel
* Informal organization internal company such as BDI, Umkris and similar, who are not familiar with this roles
* Stakeholders leader (tomas?)
* NGO and/or CSO who are interest with the oil and gas business in their home-villages
Wahyu Priatna Affandi is experienced Instructor, who succeeds in combining the experience of practitioner with ability adequate academic. He has experience more than 25 years as a practitioner in Petroleum Industries. After he graduated from ITB, he started his career as a Production Operation Engineer in HUFFCO-Indonesia and then he joined VICO Indonesia for more than 19 years (as a Reservoir Engineer, Tanker Coordinator until as a Senior Environmental Coordinator for Kalimantan Operations). He also spent his 3 years career in LASMO Indonesia as Environmental Specialist and ended his career in Oil & Gas Company as an advisor in ISO-14001 Audit & Certification Developing Environmental Program, Risk Assessment, Training, Waste Management and Community Development, in ENI Indonesia.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
* Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
* Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
* Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
Jadwal Pelatihan Transform-mpi.com 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp.6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor CS kami.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di transform-mpi.com:
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.