Pelatihan Executive Training for Policy Makers and Practitioners
Training Tentang Executive Training for Policy Makers and Practitioners
Indonesia is predicted by many major global consultants as one of propelling countries in the future. Economic projection shows the country will be the world’s 7^th largest economy with massive consumer class in 2030. This global forecast should not be taken for granted, but something that should be anticipated by policy makers and practitioners equipped with better capacity. And one of the most effective methods in boosting the knowledge and competence is through the series of integrated training.
Most high level policy makers involved in public policy formulation and implementation have to face complex challenges with limited resources. In order to succeed they need to have an enhanced understanding of the challenges of sustainable development, a deep knowledge of relevant socio-technical issues, and high management capabilities. To cope with the strategic capacity-building challenge, we organize and provide an Executive Training for Policy Makers and Practitioners (ETPP). The programmeis intended to help policy makers and practitioners, particularly from Indonesia to preparing for new levels of knowledge and capabilities in their task and within their organizations.
The overall goal of the ETPP is to update and improve the knowledge,competence, necessary experience to analyze, formulate and implement public policy reforms. ETPP provides high level government officials with the unique opportunity to learn from Dutch practitioners, policy makers and world-class faculty in convenient solid programme. It allows for small circle discussions among participant with the best experts we can provide here in the Netherlands and beyond.
We offer distinguished and tailor-made training programme to meet the need of the participants to deliver an excellence performance in their respective field of responsibility. Through this programme, we expect to enrich the knowledge and perspective of the policy makers and practitioners in managing development in their dedicated area.
The objective of the programme is ‘to update and improve knowledge, competence, and experience of policy makers and practitioners through an integrated and tailor-made training’.
The target audiences of the programme are policy-makers and practitioners who involve in public sector areas, mainly members of parliament, government officials, industrial actors, and NGO activists.
To fulfill the highly expectation result of the programme, we promote a multi-approach and integrated method. We believe the participants would not obtain optimum knowledge, competence, and first-hand experience just through listening to a long-session of lecture. Therefore, our tailor-made programme mixes various ways of learning process, including workshops, field study, lecture visit, and dynamics group discussion.
We offer a package of 5-days of training for every theme proposed with a detail schedule as follows.
Day-1 Day-2 Day-3 Day-4 Day-5
Morning Introduction Session Field-study Field-study Field-study Lecture visit/concluding session
Quality and competence is our value, therefore we have engaged with, but not limited to several outstanding institutions in the Netherlands to ensure the best knowledge and competence delivery to our clients. Our partners will be part of our 5-days executive training, and they will involve as lectures, facilitators, and supervisors during the sessions.
Our current partners are:
Delft University of Technology Energy, Infrastructure and Transportation, Small-Medium Enterprise and Industrial Policy, and Technology
Eindhoven University of Technology Energy, Industrial Policy, Innovation, and Technology
Erasmus University Rotterdam Economy and Business, Public Accountability, Public Administration and Management.
International Institute of Social Studies Governance, Social Development, and Urban and Regional Studies
Leiden University Education Policy,Public Administration and Accountability, and Internationalisation of Education
Maastricht University Governance, Public Health, Urban and Regional Planning
UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education Flood Management, Water Management, and Waste Management
Utrecht University Economic Development, Education, Education Policy, and Governance
VU University Amsterdam Education, Education Policy, and Internationalisation of Education
Wageningen University Agriculture, Food Policy, and Sustainable Farming
Tilburg University Industrial Policy, Innovations, and Public Policy and Administration
We have designed our very well-planned 5-days of executive training with several proposed themes. The main themes proposed considered as the major challenges that Indonesia faces today. We design the themes through a series of research and we come up with a set of programmes as follows:
Jadwal Pelatihan Transform-mpi.com 2021 :
- 12 sd 13 Januari 2021 | 26 sd 27 Januari 2021
- 09 sd 10 Februari 2021 | 23 sd 24 Februari 2021
- 09 sd 10 Maret 2021 | 23 sd 24 Maret 2021
- 06 sd 07 April 2021 | 20 sd 21 April 2021
- 04 sd 05 Mei 2021 | 24 sd 25 Mei 2021
- 08 sd 09 Juni 2021 |22 sd 23 Juni 2021
- 06 sd 07 Juli 2021 | 27 sd 28 Juli 2021
- 03 sd 04 Agustus 2021 | 24 sd 25 Agustus 2021
- 07 sd 08 September 2021 | 21 sd 22 September 2021
- 05 sd 06 Oktober 2021 | 26 sd 27 Oktober 2021
- 09 sd 10 November 2021 | 23 sd 24 November 2021
- 07 sd 08 Desember 2021 | 21 sd 22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp.6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor CS kami.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di transform-mpi.com:
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.