Pelatihan Inventory Maintenance, Repair, and operations
Training Inventory Maintenance, Repair, and operations
GENERAL PELATIHAN INVENTORY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, AND OPERATIONS
Keeping the right equipment and parts on-site to repair and maintain production equipment is a balancing act. You need to keep manufacturing running while minimizing unnecessary overhead. It’s about more than just having the right part at the right time. It’s about planning, managing inventory, coordinating deliveries from a wide variety of suppliers, having real-time visibility of every part in the pipeline, and making sure the whole complex, resource-intensive process is cost effective.
This complexity is what makes maintenance, repair, and operations supplies (MRO) so challenging for so many businesses. Identifying and eliminating indirect supply chain inefficiencies requires a close look at the processes, people, and technologies involved in the entire MRO supply chain. This initial evaluation helps to identify each component of the total cost of ownership. Our goal is to look beyond just price, and analyze less-obvious expenses, eliminate waste, and ultimately streamline the supply chain
OUTLINE TRAINING INVENTORY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, AND OPERATIONS
* Maintenance types
+ Preventive maintenance
+ Corrective maintenance
+ Predictive maintenance
+ Reliability centered maintenance
* Maintenance Management System
* Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
* Supply chain management
* Intelligent Inventory System
* Demo Version)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Inventory staff, maintenance staff, engineer, etc.
Dr. ir. Paryana Puspaputra
Paryana Puspaputra was born in Kotabumi on January 19, 1964, is a Lecturer at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Indonesia Islamic University – Indonesia. Undergraduate from Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia (ITB) in 1990 and master degree in Mechanical Engineering Department of Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan in 1996. He achieved his doctorate degree in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia (ITB) in 2012
He is also experienced as consultant and training instructure for several manufacturing and oil company, such as Federal Motor, Murni Gold, Chevron, Total, KPA, Petrokimia, Semen, Indonesia Power, Autodesk, ZWCAD, Delcam, etc. His background in mechanical equipment and machinery is completed with knowledge in instrumentation technology which was started from his final project in undergraduate by making software and data acquisition for predictive maintenance, and continued with his graduate thesis in control system for nano technology. There are researches and industrial implementation in data acquisition such as building the DNC system for production-shop using CNC machine, developing the balancing machine for Panasia Indosyntex – Bandung, SCADA system Development based on Fuji Electric control system (for IPAL – Pertamina – Cilacap, Toxic Gas Monitoring – Dieng – Central Java, etc). Moreover, he is also an official trainer of softwares for design and manufacturing base on CAD/CAM
Technology (AutoCAD, Inventor, and Delcam PowerShape, ArtCAM) and familier with some finite element based analysys softwares such as Moldflow, ANSYS, SAP, etc.
Jadwal Pelatihan Transform-mpi.com 2021 :
- 12 sd 13 Januari 2021 | 26 sd 27 Januari 2021
- 09 sd 10 Februari 2021 | 23 sd 24 Februari 2021
- 09 sd 10 Maret 2021 | 23 sd 24 Maret 2021
- 06 sd 07 April 2021 | 20 sd 21 April 2021
- 04 sd 05 Mei 2021 | 24 sd 25 Mei 2021
- 08 sd 09 Juni 2021 |22 sd 23 Juni 2021
- 06 sd 07 Juli 2021 | 27 sd 28 Juli 2021
- 03 sd 04 Agustus 2021 | 24 sd 25 Agustus 2021
- 07 sd 08 September 2021 | 21 sd 22 September 2021
- 05 sd 06 Oktober 2021 | 26 sd 27 Oktober 2021
- 09 sd 10 November 2021 | 23 sd 24 November 2021
- 07 sd 08 Desember 2021 | 21 sd 22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp.6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor CS kami.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di transform-mpi.com:
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.