PELATIHAN ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
TRAINING TENTANG ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
Background TRAINING TENTANG ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
The Asset Recovery Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in asset recovery management, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an asset recovery management plan.
As we know that asset recovery management is include: Prevention -> Response -> Resumption -> Recovery -> Restoration
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) and provide practical view in conducting asset recovery management.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for gains while minimizing losses. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement security management and control policies, standards and related asset recovery management. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in asset recovery.
Each class session will include discussion on asset recovery management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
Objectives TRAINING TENTANG ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
The course has been designed to enhance the skill and insights in the area of asset recovery management practice, especially in relation to the practice and implementation in their day-to-day operation. The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:· Have thorough understanding of good asset recovery management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management· Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to asset management recovery within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
* Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management
* Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of asset risk management to the executive management of the organization
· Capability in assuring the level of alignment between asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
Audience TRAINING TENTANG ASSET RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
· Business Director· Business Manager· Operation Director· Operation Manager· Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)· Chief Information Officers (CIO)· Chief Technology Officers (CTO)· IS/IT Steering Committee· Audit Committee· IT Senior Manager· Information Security Manager· Senior Risk Manager· Senior Audit Manager· IT & Audit Staff· IT Security Staff· Risk Management Staff
Contents Asset Recovery Management
1. Understanding the risks
2. Stakeholders and their role
3. Governance, Good Practice, Standards, Regulation and the Law
4. Culture, Strategy, Performance, Risk and Business Continuity,
5. The Business Continuity Management Cycle
6. The business impact analysis (BIA)
7. The business impact analysis: a hitch hikers guide
8. Application and uses of BIA information
9. Technology exposures and continuity
10. Dependency Management: Supplier Management, Outsourcing and Business Support
11. Other applications for business continuity tools and principles
12. The role of People
13. The values of insurance products in a crisis situation
14. Communications in a crisis
15. Relationships with Emergency and Governmental Services
16. Rehearsals and exercising of plans and risk decision making.
17. Maintenance, Benchmarking, Assurance and Audit
18. The continuity plan and its role
* Case Study
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team
Jadwal Pelatihan transform-mpi.com 2019;
- 15 sd 16 Januari 2019
- 29 sd 30 Januari 2019
- 12 sd 13 Februari 2019
- 26 sd 27 Februari 2019
- 5 sd 6 Maret 2019
- 19 sd 20 Maret 2019
- 9 sd 10 April 2019
- 23 sd 24 April 2019
- 7 sd 9 Mei 2019
- 21 sd 22 Mei 2019
- 12 sd 13 Juni 2019
- 25 sd 26 Juni 2019
- 9 sd 10 Juli 2019
- 23 sd 24 Juli 2019
- 13 sd 14 Agustus 2019
- 27 sd 28 Agustus 2019
- 10 sd 11 September 2019
- 24 sd 25 September 2019
- 8 sd 9 Oktober 2019
- 22 sd 23 Oktober 2019
- 5 sd 6 November 2019
- 21 sd 20 November 2019
- 3 sd 4 Desember 2019
- 17 sd 18 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp.6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.800.000 / peserta(Minimal 2 Peserta).
- Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 6.500.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
- Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel | Biaya Pelatihan : Rp. 7.000.000 / peserta (Minimal 3 Peserta).
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. Apabila ada pertayaan mengenai materi, biaya, lokasi, jadwal dan penawaran lainnya, hubungi kami di nomor CS kami.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di transform-mpi.com:
- Penjemputan dari Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal.
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, Flashdisk, dll).
- Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan.
- 2x Coffe Break & 1 Lunch (Makan Siang).
- Training Room Full AC and Multimedia.
- Free Bag or Bagpackers (Tas Training).
- Softfile Foto Training
- Sertifikat Pelatihan.
- Souvenir Exclusive.